Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nov 2

Everybody is doing so well in the aftermath of my Uncle Monty's death. There have been tons of visitors and phone calls so there haven't been many quiet moments for Aunt Susan to really reflect on what has happened, which is a blessing. I have been helping out with Monty's young grandson, took him trick-or-treating with us Friday night, he had the time of his life and has enough candy to last him til next Halloween.
TV Channel 40/29 came to the house and interviewed Susan yesterday and she was happy to have the opportunity to let people know how special a guy Monty was. The family is really pleased with the piece they did. Here is the link:

http://www.4029tv.com/video/17867116/

2 comments:

Angie said...

I saw it on the news last night. He sounded like a wonderful man. What a wonderful way to share that with everyone! I hope you all are doing as well as possible...

Angie

Robin said...

Thank you for comming by my blog and following me :) Sorry to hear about your Uncle. May God keep your family close in this difficult time. Robin